Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Love Alpha Mascara Review!

Hello beauties!

so  I just uploaded my Mascara Routine on YouTube featuring the Love Alpha Mascara! Here I wanna show you some pictures
but first off - I'm not being sponsored, nor affiliated and I bought this product with my own money. Just thought I should throw out this here ;)

so I got this mascara from Ebay for $6.99 and it took about a month to arrive, since it's from China!
you get one case with 2 mascaras. btw, the mascaras and the case are in leopard print design. hate the design. :/





the bigger mascara is the transplanting gel, which you apply first.
the small one are the natural fibers, which will stick after applying the gel.
then you apply the gel again, so the fibers will stay in place.
you can repeat these steps as many times as you want for a more dramatic result :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment